- Aquatic Ecotoxicology
- OECD 202: Daphnia sp., Acute Immobilisation Test
- OECD 211: Daphnia magna Reproduction Test
- OECD 235: Chironomus sp., Acute Immobilisation Test
- OECD 218/219: Sediment-Water Chironomid Toxicity Test Using Spiked Sediment/Spiked Water
- OECD 233: Sediment-Water Chironomid Life-Cycle Toxicity Test Using Spiked Water or Spiked Sediment
- OECD 225: Sediment-water Lumbriculus Toxicity Test Using Spiked Sediment
- OECD 242: Potamopyrgus antipodarum Reproduction Test
- OECD 243: Lymnaea stagnalis Reproduction Test
- OECD 203: Fish, Acute Toxicity Test
- OECD 215: Fish Juvenile Growth Study
- OECD 212: Fish, Short-term Toxicity Test on Embryo and Sac-fry Stages
- OECD 231: The Amphibian Metamorphosis Assay
- OECD 236: Fish Embryo Acute Toxicity Test
- OECD 210: Fish, Early-life Stage Toxicity Test
- OECD 229 Fish Short Term Reproduction Assay and OECD 230 21-day Fish Assay
- OECD 240 Medaka Extended One Generation Reproduction Test (MEOGRT)
- OECD 248: Xenopus Eleutheroembryo Thyroid Assay
- OPPTS 850.1500: Fish Life Cycle Toxicity Test
- OÈCD 234 Fish sexual development test
- Storage Stability Studies
- OPPTS 830.6302, OPPTS 830.6303,and OPPTS 830.6304: Physical State, Colour and Odor at 20 °C and at 101.3 kPa
- EU A.1: Melting temperature/range
- EU A.2: Boiling temperature
- EU A.3: Relative density (liquids and solids)
- EU A.4: Vapour pressure
- EU A.5: Surface tension
- EU A.9: Flashpoint
- EU A.10: Flammability (solids)
- EU A.12: Flammability (contact with water)
- EU A.13: Pyrophoric properties of solids and liquids
- EU A.16: Relative self-ignition temperature for solids
- EU A.17: Oxidising properties
- OECD 114: Viscosity of Liquids
- Environmental Fate
- Terrestrial Ecotoxicology
- Non-target arthropod testing with the parasitic wasp (Aphidius rhopalosiphi)
- Non-target arthropod testing with the lacewing (Chrysoperla carnea)
- Non-target arthropod testing with the ladybird beetle (Coccinella septempunctata)
- Non-target arthropod testing with the predatory bug (Orius laevigatus)
- Non-target arthropod testing with the predatory mite (Typhlodromus pyri)
- Non-target arthropod testing with the rove beetle (Aleochara bilineata)
- Non-target arthropod testing with the carabid beetle (Poecilus cupreus)
- Non-target arthropod testing with the wolf spider (Pardosa spec.)
- OECD 213/214: Honey bees, Acute Oral and Acute Contact Toxicity Test
- OECD 245: Honey Bee (Apis Mellifera L.), Chronic Oral Toxicity Test (10-Day Feeding)
- OECD 237: Honey Bee Larval Toxicity Test, Single Exposure
- OECD 239: Honey Bee Larval Toxicity Test
- EPPO 170: Honey Bee Field Study – do plant protection products effect honey bee colonies?
- Oomen et al. 1992: Honey Bee Brood Feeding Study
- OECD 75: Honey Bee Brood Test under Semi-field Conditions in Tunnels
- OECD 246/247 Acute Oral and Contact Toxicity to the Bumblebee, Bombus terrestris L.
- Solitary Bee Acute Contact Toxicity Study in the Laboratory (Osmia sp.) Solitary Bee Acute Oral Toxicity Study in the Laboratory (Osmia sp.) (protocols for ringtests with solitary bees recommended by the non-Apis working group)
- SANTE/11956/2016 rev.9 Residue trials for MRL setting in honey
- OECD 208: Terrestrial Plant Test - Seedling Emergence and Seedling Growth Test
- OECD 227: Terrestrial Plant Test - Vegetative Vigour Test
- OCSPP 850.4100: Seedling Emergence and Seedling Growth
- OCSPP 850.4150: Vegetative Vigor
- EPPO PP 1/207(2): Efficacy evaluation of plant protection products, Effects on succeeding crops
- Ecological Modelling
- Quality Assurance
- Testing of Potential Endocrine Disruptors
- Aquatic Ecotoxicology
- Who we are
- Company history
- Sabrina Westphal
- Dr. Ralf Petto
- Dr. Melanie Lichtenberger
- Dr. Maria Meinerling
- Frank Ströhle
- Dr. Mercedes Dragovits
- Christine Rushby
- Feride Karabiyik
- Dr. Saúl Molina-Herrera
- Christiane Rutschmann-Fröhlich
- Thomas Deierling
- Jan Schostag
- Sabine Schwientek
- Dr. Benoit Goussen
- Dr. Patrick Riefer
- Dr. Anja Meister-Werner
- Martina Schmalhorst
- Our Certificates
Welcome to our website. ibacon GmbH (ibacon) is highly committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes the ways ibacon collects, stores, uses and protects your personal information.
Table of contents
Data protection declaration.
1 Company responsible for the data processing.
2 Contact of the data protection officer.
3 Your rights.
3.1 General rights.
3.2 Rights in data processing according to the legitimate interest
3.3 Rights with direct advertising.
3.4 Right of complaint to a regulatory authority.
4 Collection of personal data in visiting our website.
5 Contact via email or contact form..
7.1 Transient cookies.
7.2 Prevention of cookies.
7.3 Legal bases and storage duration.
8 Website analysis.
8.1 Matomo (formerly Piwik)
9 Data transmission.
10 Data security.
Data protection declaration
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data in the use of our website. Personal data is all data which concerns you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour. We have taken extensive technical and operational security precautions to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulations, loss, destruction or the access of unauthorised persons. Our security procedures are regularly checked and adjusted to technological progress.
1 Company responsible for the data processing
According to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the company responsible is ibacon GmbH, Arheilger Weg 17, 64380 Rossdorf, email: info[at]ibacon.com (see our page details).
2 Contact of the data protection officer
Our data protection officer can be contacted under email@example.com or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
3 Your rights
You have the following rights regarding the personal data concerning you:
3.1 General rights
You have a right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of the processing, objection to the processing and to data transferability. Insofar as a processing is based on your permission, you have the right to withdraw it from us with effect for the future.
3.2 Rights in data processing according to the legitimate interest
According to Art. 21 Para.1 DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for reasons ensuing from your special situation any time on the basis of Art. 6 Para.1 e DSGVO (data processing in the public interest) or Article 6 Para.1 f DSGVO (data processing for safeguarding a legitimate interest), and this also applies to a profiling based on this regulation. In the case of your objection, we do not process your personal data any more unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which outweighs your interests, rights and liberties or the processing serves the assertion, execution or defence of legal claims.
3.3 Rights with direct advertising
Insofar as we process your personal data to carry out direct advertising, thus according to Art. 21 Para. 2 DSGVO you have the right to object any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of this type of advertising, and this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising.
In case of your objection to processing for the purpose of direct advertising, we will not process your personal data for these purposes any more.
3.4 Right to complain to a regulatory authority
In addition, you have the right to complain to a responsible data protection regulatory authority about the processing of your personal data through us.
4 Collection of personal data in visiting our website
In the use of the website just for information, thus if you do not register or transmit us information in other ways, we only collect the personal data which your browser transfers to our server. If you would like to look at our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and guarantee the stability and security. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 f DSGVO:
IP address, date and time of the enquiry, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), contents of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, respective transmitted data volume, website which sends the request, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software.
5 Contact via email or contact form
In contacting us via email or a contact form, we store the data you have communicated (your email address, if necessary your name and your telephone number) to answer your questions. Insofar as we query entries via our contact form which are not necessary for contacting we have always marked these as being optional. This information serves to put your enquiry in concrete form and for the improved handling of your concern. A communication of this information ensues expressly voluntarily and with your agreement, see Art. 6 Para.1 a DSGVO. Insofar as this concerns information on communication channels (for example email address, telephone number), you in addition agree that we also contact you via this communication channel to answer your issue if necessary. You can of course revoke this agreement at any time for the future.
We delete the data accruing in this connection after the storage is not necessary any more or restrict the processing in case there are legal retention obligations.
You can apply to our company electronically, especially via email or web forms. Of course we will solely use your information to process your application and not pass it on to third parties. Please observe that emails sent unencrypted are not transmitted protected from access.
You can also apply to our company via our application portal online. Your online application is directly sent via an encrypted connection to the personnel department and of course handled confidentially. Of course we will use your information solely to process your application and not pass it on to third parties.
If you have applied for a certain vacancy and it has already been filled or we deem you just as suited or even better suited to another vacancy, we would like to pass your application on within the company. Please inform us if you do not agree to this.
After termination of the application procedure, your personal data is deleted immediately or after 6 months at the most insofar as you have not expressly issued your agreement to a longer storage of your data or a contract has been concluded. Legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 a, b and f DSGVO as well as section 26 BDSG.
In using our website cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk allocated by the browser you are using and which gather the certain information flowing in through the place set by the cookie. Cookies cannot execute any programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet services altogether more user friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the extent and operating modes of which are described in the following:
7.1 Transient cookies
These cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. They especially include the session cookies. They store a so called session ID which allows various enquiries of your browser to be allocated to the joint session. Due to this your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
7. 2 Prevention of cookies
You can configure your browser setting corresponding to your wishes and e.g. refuse accepting third party cookies or all cookies. We draw your attention to the fact that you will then possibly not be able to use all functions of this website.
7.3 Legal bases and storage duration
The legal bases for possible processing of personal data and its storage data vary and are described in the following section.
8 Website analysis
For the purposes of the analysis and the optimisation of our websites, we use various services which are described in the following. Thus we can e.g. analyse how many users visit our site, which information is most craved for or how users like what is offered. Among other things, we record data about the internet site from which a person concerned has come onto an internet site (so called referrer), which subpages of the internet site were accessed or how often and how long a subpage was looked at. This helps us to develop our services in a user friendly way and to improve them. The data collected here is not for personally identifying individual users. Anonymous or at the most pseudonymous data is collected. Legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 f DSGVO.
8.1 Matomo (formerly Piwik)
This website uses the web analysis service Matomo (formerly Piwik), to be able to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. Via the obtained statistics, we can improve our services and make them more interesting for you as user. Legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 Para. 1 f DSGVO.
For this evaluation cookies are stored on your computer. You can stop the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of the cookies, we draw your attention to the fact that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. It is possible to prevent the use of Matomo by removing the following hook and thus activating the opt out plug in.
This website uses Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. This causes IP addresses to be further processed shortened, thus a direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted from your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data we have collected.
The programme Matomo is an open source project. Information of the third provider on data protection is found under https://matomo.org/privacy/
9 Data transmission
Basically your data is not transmitted to third parties unless we are legally bound to it or the data transfer is necessary to implement the contractual relationship or you have expressly agreed beforehand to the transfer of your data.
External service providers and partner companies only receive your data insofar as this is necessary to handle your order. In these cases, the extent of the transmitted data is however limited to the necessary minimum. Insofar as our service providers come into contact with your personal data, we make sure in the scope of the order processing according to Art. 28 DSGVO that they observe the regulations of the data protection laws in the same way. Please also observe the respective data protection information of the providers. The respective service provider is responsible for the contents of external services, whereby we check the services on their observing the legal requirements in the scope of appropriateness.
10 Data security
We have taken extensive technical and operational security precautions to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulations, loss, destruction or the access of unauthorised persons. Our security procedures are checked regularly and adjusted to the technological progress.
As of May 2018